© 2018 Time & Frequency Solutions Ltd
Disclaimer & privacy statements
Tel : +44 1376 514114
Precision GPS/GNSS based NTP Network Time Servers
GPS/GNSS Precision Frequency Standards
Networked Frequency Distribution Units with Redundancy
Quality Network Time Displays and clocks
Networked Time Code Distribution Units with Redundancy
Bus Based Plug In Timing Solutions
PTP80 Elite -
This Stratum 1 GNSS/GPS based PTP GrandMaster and Boundary time clock system is an advanced, cyber secure, high precision master clock timing platform that generates and distributes precisely synchronised time to PTP clients and slaves. Offered with a choice of oscillators and GPS antennas.
This Stratum 1 GNSS/GPS based PTP GrandMaster and Boundary time clock system is an advanced, cyber secure, high precision master clock timing platform that generates and distributes precisely synchronised time to PTP clients and slaves across packet networks using the PTP (Precision Time Protocol) in accordance with IEEE-
The platform delivers excellent time and frequency accuracy using a tried and tested hardware based time stamping system which operates in combination with a choice of high precision disciplined oscillators serving to ensure precise time information is available even in the event of GPS signal loss.
Units can be configured as GrandMaster, Boundary Clock or PTP slave while providing multiple output formats including 1PPS, 10MHz, E1/T1, IRIG-
Options include a choice of Oven Controlled or Rubidium oscillators together with a choice of standard or long distance antennae.
Constellation options are user selectable via the 12 channel C/A GNSS/GPS antenna covering GPS, GPS/GLONASS & GPS/BEIDOU combinations.
• 12 Channel GNSS/GPS receiver synchronised -
• Constellation selections : GPS, GPS/GLONASS, GPS/BEIDOU
• High stability OCXO and Rubidium disciplined oscillator options safeguard GPS loss/holdover periods
• IEEE 1588v2 Compliant : 2 x Ethernet 10/100/1000 BaseT ports (RJ45 & SFP)
• PTP Grandmaster element with configuration capability for up to 128 PTP clients
• PTP Client element with configuration capability for PTP synchronisation from a GrandMaster clock
• Time of Day Serial Message via RJ45 @ RS232 & RS422 levels
• Multiple output signals and formats that include 10MHz, E1/T1, IRIG-
• 1pps output -
• Timing Accuracy with PTP better than 1us
• Frequency Accuracy with PTP better than 10 parts per billion
• Comprehensive web browser for remote configuration and control
• Multiple Alarm configuration and monitoring via SNMP, web browser, front panel display and
volt free changeover relay.
• PTPv2 (IEEE 1588), NTP (RFC 1305), SNMP (RFC 1769),SNMP v1 (RFC 1157),Telnet (RFC 854), FTP (RFC 959)
The PTP80 Elite is commonly specified where precision, reliability and cyber security are key considerations in the network application. These high integrity units are common place and thoroughly proven worldwide in PTP network timing applications where traceable, precision time stamping and time distribution is required.
Combining a Linux operating system with a high performance embedded single board controller and custom hardware based time stamping engine, the PTP80 Elite delivers exceptional levels of cyber security and operational accuracy and reliability.
A 12 channel C/A GPS receiver delivers high coverage and rapid GNSS sync lock (GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU) while physical 1PPS, 10MHz, IRIG-
A high contrast 40 x 2 LCD display and 5 button menu navigation console provides real time system information about the GNSS -
Two 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet ports provide network connectivity supporting PTP, NTP and remote system management which is made available via an intuitive built in web browser configuration and management suite.
Multiple network protocols are supported and selectable as is an RS232/RS422 port that provides a Time of Day NMEA GPRMC message.
Standard antenna options provide for unit to antenna distances of up to 150m (500ft), while a proprietary “head-