© 2018 Time & Frequency Solutions Ltd
Disclaimer & privacy statements
Tel : +44 1376 514114
Precision GPS/GNSS based NTP Network Time Servers
GPS/GNSS Precision Frequency Standards
Networked Frequency Distribution Units with Redundancy
Quality Network Time Displays and clocks
Networked Time Code Distribution Units with Redundancy
Bus Based Plug In Timing Solutions
IBU 160i : Programmable Time Code Distribution
Each output has a network programmable Timecode source assignment and amplitude setting along with fully independent status checking and fault condition reporting via the SNMPv2c trap based network interface and rear panel D type connectors.
Once selected, Timecode signal sources are automatically switched over should a reference Timecode fail, while a three-
Front panel indicators show the status of the input selection and output condition along with power status indication. Each of the sixteen outputs is continually monitored and should an output fail for any reason, then a group alarm fault indicator will illuminate and trigger a rear panel fault alarm signal that may be used by external equipment to modify the reference and output signal routing and selection.
The unit has a built in user friendly web based SNTP server interface available via an RJ45 10/100BaseT rear panel network port facilitating unit setup and subsequent system monitoring.
• Network Enabled Time code Distribution Amplifier 100Hz to 100KHz
• Dual Isolated Time code Inputs with Auto Failover
• Typical Time codes : IRIG A, B, E, G, NASA 36, XR3, AFNOR
• Programmable per channel output amplitude (1V -
• SNMP v2c, HTTP, DHCP, IPv4 Protocols : RFC 1901, RFC 1905, RFC 1906, RFC 2578
• 1U 19” rack mount
• Dual Redundant Hot Swap Power Supplies
• 16 discrete, fault tolerant and fully monitored Time code outputs on BNC connectors
• Two time code signal inputs with automatic switching
• Fault status indication and fault driven reference changeover